真道堂建堂三問 Three Basic Questions on VCLC’s Building Project
Three Basic Questions on VCLC’s Building Project
By Rev. Owen Leung (Senior Pastor of VCLC)
Why VCLC’s Building Project?
Because God is the one who started this work…
- He has prepared for VCLC a piece of property on which a church can be built…We have successfully obtained our Development Permit from the City of Vancouver.
- He has moved the hearts of the city’s authorities in allowing VCLC to build a church on the west side of Vancouver…We have reached the stage of applying for the Building Permit (Those who know the City of Vancouver know how difficult this is for the City of Vancouver to approve such a project);
- He has never stopped supplying our financial needs up to the present moment…During this whole process of applying for various permits, the Lord has been faithfully providing for our financial needs);
- He desires to establish another gospel outpost in Vancouver’s west side…Our church will, along with other God-honoring churches, share the load of reaching Vancouver west side for Christ;
- He desires all glory for Himself…We are just a small church. After the building is built, no others, except for God Himself, will get all the glory for this project cannot be done if He is not the One who does it.
Why are VCLC sharing this Building Project with you?
Because we hope…
- Our Building Project will be a kingdom project, rather than a local one;
- We hope that you too can share with us this rare occurrence in the history of church development in the City of Vancouver (The City of Vancouver does not issue permits for church purposes that easily);
- We absolutely believe that there are a lot of people within God’s kingdom who share our vision and are willing to help us in this project;
- We deeply believe the power in the multitude.
How can you help us?
- Pray earnestly for our Building Project;
- Give to our Building Fund (We have set up an safe and convenient online donation service which issue tax income receipt as soon as you give);
- You can invite your relatives and friends on our behalf to join us in this worthwhile project (Forward the following link to them).